Organizational Safety and Reliability
Our consultants know that people are at the heart of organizational performance. Employee engagements, behaviors, decision making and leadership are, in fact, its key ingredients. They are the driver of change when companies seek to improve safety performance, overall organizational reliability and achieve operational excellence. While management systems and programs provide a necessary safety framework, they cannot deliver tangible outcomes without a corporate culture centered on safety.
Our consulting services feature close collaboration with our clients to change the behaviors and decision-making processes that have the biggest impact on major accident prevention. Our consultants help you select from a wide range of assessments using proven safety metrics to measure current safety culture and leadership efficacy. We work hand in glove with you to devise an effective safety strategy and investigate near misses. Our training courses and interactive workshops support these efforts, engaging employees at all levels and in meaningful ways and empowering them to build a safer, more reliable organization.
Using trusted metrics to assess clients’ organizational culture, we uncover and address hidden risks, ensuring reliability and strengthening performance.
Developing strong leadership designed to create a culture of care, our diagnostics, coaching and training shape effective attitudes and behaviors at the top.
Our consultants evaluate customer culture and engage employees at every level, employing behavior-based strategies that drive transformational change.
Drawing on new insights from neuroscience, our tools help reducing risks and unlock employees’ potential and transform behavior and decision-making at work.
Our behavior-based safety software combats organizational blindness and widens your field of view for sustainable safety performance improvement.
- Focus Article: Are You a Thermometer or a Thermostat?
- Whitepaper: The Why and How of Psychological Risk Assessment
- Focus Article: Leadership Is Not a Spectator Sport
- Focus Article: Optimizing Safety for the Renewable Energy Sector
- Whitepaper: Don‘t Waste Time! Increase Productivity by Investing in Health and Well-Being of Your Employees
- Whitepaper: Make It Work! Key Aspects for Successful Operations of Autonomous Mobility and Logistics Services
- Focus Article: Gauging the Success of Return to Work Strategies
- Whitepaper: Digitalization Just Went Viral: What Is Your Organization’s Digital Readiness Level?
- Whitepaper: Emotional and Mental Wellbeing: Crisis as a Turning Point
- Discussion Paper: Developing Business Resilience