Decarbonization Advisory Program
Navigating the net-zero transition - expert guidance on your decarbonization journey
Against the backdrop of climate change, companies in all sectors are facing increasing pressure from international and national carbon reduction targets and regulations to promote the transition towards a net-zero economy. DEKRA experts provide support designed to keep you compliant and competitive by demonstrating your commitment as a climate-conscious company. With our comprehensive decarbonization advisory program, we accompany you throughout your transformational journey - from understanding your emissions to setting realistic reduction targets, selecting effective reduction measures and providing reliable, transparent reporting.
- Meet the expectations of your current and prospective clients who seek substantial efforts from suppliers and partners in reducing emissions
- Enhance your company's reputation and foster trust by demonstrating transparency and responsiveness to the public's growing environmental concerns
- Adhere to prevailing sustainability regulations to ensure optimal readiness for potential heightened responsibilities
- Bolster your company's capacity for innovation through the establishment of reduction targets and a strong commitment to the requisite changes
- Attain a competitive edge encompassing stock market performance, capital accessibility, rating achievements and tenders
- Take an active role in climate protection and the safeguarding of biodiversity
- Save money by selecting the most efficient reduction measures and lowering associated CO2 emissions pricing expenditures and taxes
- We provide the expertise and experience you need to adopt effective sustainable practices.
- Our global network of specialists is well-versed in local and international regulations.
- We maintain specialized knowledge in standard development and compliance.
- We provide expert corporate carbon foot-printing services to companies of all sizes.
- Our decarbonization advisors command a wide range of industrial and technical expertise.