Using standard smartphone technology, we provide a simple app for quick checks and digitalized evaluation of elevator systems.
Elevator Condition Quick Check with Lift Check App
Ensure the performance of your elevators with Lift Check App analysis
Elevator manufacturers and service companies strive to ensure the operational quality and reliability of elevator systems with established maintenance protocols. DEKRA’s Lift Check App provides a simple, intuitive solution using the sensors of standard smartphones and tablets to evaluate ride quality including incorrect travel curves, deceleration, and brake application as well as shaft and guide/rail parts in an objective way to help you determine your maintenance needs. Results of the quick diagnosis can be shared over a central server for immediate review or long-term comparison with archived reports to support uniformed company-wide quality standards.
DEKRA Lift Check App saves time and cuts costs for extra benefit
- Fully automatic data acquisition and evaluation via an easy-to-use application
- Early detection of mechanical wear, e.g. on door rollers
- Improved comfort through precise analysis
- Enables optimized procedures for inspections
- Recording of ride quality to ensure performance
- Central data management with online data retrieval at anytime, anywhere in the world
- Reliable data for individual documentation and evaluation processes (data mining)
Innovative services from your independent and experienced partner
- Our experts support you in the comprehensive assessment of elevator systems.
- We provide fast and precise results with an affordable easy-to-use digital solution.
- DEKRA Digital services are accessible at anytime, anywhere in the world.