DEKRA Standard Trusted Facility - Hygiene measures
Setting new standards for health and safety
Much like 9/11 affected airport security, the COVID-19 pandemic will result in critical reforms for multiple industries.
Our comprehensive auditing according to WHO guidelines help you confidently reopen your facility and maintain health safety practices over time.
About Standard Trusted Facility
In response to dramatically changing proprietor responsibilities as well as customer needs and expectations due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we now provide recognized assessment of your facility and operational practices to ensure you are able to successfully restart your business and continually adhere to strict health and safety standards.
Our comprehensive audit follows guidelines based on those provided by the World Health Organization (WHO). All to implement and continuously monitor prevention measures in certain areas of your facility.
We offer flexible remote, on-site and blended assessment packages tailored to your particular situation, timeline and needs unique to your business.
We look forward to working with you to help your business recover from the COVID-19 lockdown for a bright future. Contact us!
Profit from our consultation and training services
Our pre-assessment consultation provides you the expertise you need to establish specifications and processes effective to your individual operations and corporate guidelines. We help you identify areas of high risk and implement the appropriate maintenance and response procedures to ensure that you have in place a system to reduce risk both to your guests and to your employees.
Our experts are on hand to provide you and your employees the training needed to responsibly use regulatory knowledge, practical skills and built-in support systems to ensure sanitary standards are met throughout your facility.
Assessment and monitoring from a single source
We evaluate and validate the initial implementation of your solutions to support your adherence to new health and safety regulations meant to protect against infectious diseases. Following audit results satisfactory to our established standards, you will receive a certificate and seal distinguishing your property as a Trusted Facility.
We are able to conduct auditing appropriate to businesses providing services within the following industries:
- Accommodations such as hotels, campsites, B&B properties
- Restaurants and food providers offering eat-in, take-out or delivery services
- Travel agencies and public transportation providers
- Outsourced housekeeping firms, laundry services, and temporary worker agencies
We provide strategically implemented and continuously monitored prevention measures in the following areas:
- Reception and guest services
- Food and beverage/catering outlets
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Back office, purchasing and administrative process management
- Response and communication
- We help you develop and implement effective solutions to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Our global network of experts is on the ground near you and ready to assist you at any time
- We conduct third-party inspection for transparent assessment trusted around the world
- Our audits ensure your compliance and ability to safely operate in COVID-19 conditions
- As a single-source provider, we save you time and money with flexible, tailored auditing