Digital Industrial Optimization Services of Workflow Processes Involving the Environment
Using the Latest Innovative Digital Tools to Collect and Transform Data into Services
DEKRA uses state-of-the-art data management and analysis solutions to optimize workflows and processes involving environmental health and safety.
About Digital Industrial Optimization Services
Due to our experience with customers worldwide, we can support you to manage environmental health in your company in a safe way.
Our innovative online digital monitoring tools for customers include a customized regulatory watching tool, offering a global overview of their regulatory requirements, their level of compliance and direct access to their inspection reports.
In our data system, we can hold the essential information on all of your environmental health and safety testing. You can also gain access to the system and control the documentation and status of your environmental health and safety testing in a digital format. In our online customer portal a wide variety of processes and service data can be integrated, providing you with a fast and easy overview of all connected assets. The digital solution can range from:
- Customized regulatory watching tool
- Global overview of regulatory requirements and the level of compliance
- Real-time overview of all connected assets
- Lean and automated processes such as alerts
- Interactive data analysis and intelligent data visualization
- Access to inspection results, measurement reports and documentation
Our digital industrial optimization services include:
- Measurement of environmental health
- Analysis of process and service data
- Analysis and evaluation of current workflow
- Development of a customer specific solution
- Formal reporting management
- Automated alerts
- Integration of inspection data and other information such as technical documentation and customer specific documentation.
- Real-time overview of all connected assets (if technically possible and relevant)
- Implementation of a centralized data management system