Non-Periodical Inspections of Assets and Facilities
Ensure compliance and conformity with safety requirements of your assets and facilities
DEKRA provides its customers with information on the condition of the asset or facility.
About Non-Periodical Inspections of Assets and Facilities
DEKRA experts provide services in several fields, depending on the client’s request. It can be:
- Prove or assess the compliance of an object (equipment, material, building) with a technical frame of reference in defined conditions.
- Give an opinion with a specified objective by the customer.
- Analyze an existing or future situation and suggest recommendations (types of solutions, financial and feasibility evaluation) that may achieve the objectives set by the client.
- Bring to the customer technical skills adapted to participate in the definition and / or the partial or complete realization of a project (building, machinery, process, software, ...)
- Help the customer to formulate their problem and assist them in resolving it when it concerns the organization, management, or operating processes of a company or an organization.
The level of investigation depends on the objectives set by the client.
- Expert opinions on buildings and structural engineering
- Inspection of existing buildings & technical due diligence
- Mandatory non-periodical in-service inspection or diagnosis of buildings
- Inspection and experts statement on mold contamination and related wall moisture in buildings
- Verification & non-periodical inspection of construction ground and subsoil related to insects, clay components or water stagnation, and other environmental risks for buildings, infrastructure, energy generation structures, and civil engineering
- Verification & non-periodical inspection of construction ground and stability of surroundings while foundation works and excavations for buildings, infrastructure, energy generation structures, and civil engineering
- Inspection of water and sewer installations of Buildings
- Non-periodical inspection of central heating installation - including technical due diligence of HVAC Systems