Environmental Efficiency Measurements
Measurement of Efficiency for Boiler Rooms
DEKRA develops a wide range of services around a safe workplace. Our experts ensure your boiler rooms are fully compliant with all necessary standards and legal requirements.
Certified companies must be able to demonstrate a functioning procedure for managing initial inspections and non-periodical environmental inspections. DEKRA provides a wide range of initial inspections and mandatory non-periodical inspections of boiler rooms in the workplace. Our services help customers to remediate environmental issues, to mitigate impacts on brand and to ensure the efficiency of equipment.
About Environmental Efficiency Measurements in the Workplace
DEKRA provides accurate, detailed and independent assessments to ensure a compliance state of premises and equipment, helping our customers efficiently manage any risks for workers and those related to the workplace environment. Our experts provide initial inspections and non-periodical inspections of the environmental efficiency of boiler rooms, collecting samples at the workplace, or getting in situ measurements in order to evaluate:
- Their quality related to regulatory thresholds or manufacturer’s initial specifications
- The level of dysfunctions
- The efficiency of equipment and processes regarding environment and safety performance
We offer customers a clear and independent overview of all potential impacts and we help them to comply with all mandatory periodical inspections, providing measurements in the fields of:
- Calculation of energy yield
- Control of measuring devices
- Verification of equipment’s conditions
- Measurement of atmospheric pollutants