Vendor Inspections and Expediting Services
Find your Perfect Match – Wherever You Need Us
Ensuring that your international supplier network meets your quality requirements in complex, global projects at all times can be a difficult challenge.
We match the perfect inspectors to your specific needs based on their qualifications, industry expertise and knowledge of local and international regulations and standards – wherever you and your suppliers are located. Providing on-site examination, qualification assessment and expediting analysis, our inspectors verify the quality of your suppliers and safe manufacturing within your project timeframe.
Advantages of our Shop Inspection Services
- Specially selected expert inspectors chosen according to your individual needs
- Quick response times to keep your inspection efforts and project timeline on course
- Regional proximity and familiarity with relevant local regulations
- Increased confidence in verified supply chain quality so you can focus on your business
- Cost efficient inspection for added value along your entire supply chain
Inspection Services along your Global Supply Chain
Supporting worldwide projects for example in the oil and gas, chemical and petrochemical, energy, pulp and paper industries at a global scale, our comprehensive vendor inspection services include on-site examinations, vendor qualification assessments and expediting services. DEKRA inspectors with extensive field experience and regulatory knowledge work to objectively and transparently verify supplier capability claims and quality norms. We help you confirm that partners throughout your supply chain are authentic, effective and worthy of your trust. Inspectors are selected according to your particular needs in order to ensure your supply chain partners deliver goods and services in line with your requirements and standards.
Our 2nd party independent inspections performed at a supplier site cover all kinds of new-build mechanical, rotating, electrical and instrumentation equipment to verify that they have been manufactured in accordance with your specifications as well as regulatory requirements.
Representing your interests throughout the supply chain
- Worldwide support with experienced shop inspectors on the ground in over 60 countries
- Effective management of complex global projects
- Pragmatic, solution-driven approach to save you time and money
- Wide range of shop inspection services from a single source
A project coordinator will search our international network consisting of 2,000 experts and auditors in over 60 countries to match your specific needs in terms of knowledge, qualifications and experience with a selection of top candidates. After reviewing the CVs of the inspectors available for selection, the final decision is up to you.