International Featured Standard – IFS Food
Quality and safety in food manufacturing with IFS Food certification
Recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI), the International Featured Standard Food (ISF Food) has been developed by food industry stakeholders to ensure safe, high-quality food processing and packing. The IFS Food provides the framework for global transparency and industry benchmarking.
About IFS Food Certification
IFS Food aims to ensure the safety and quality of products manufactured by food processing or packing companies. For audit and certification purposes, it targets the business areas crucial to establishing effective processes:
- Governance and commitment
- Food safety and quality management
- Resource management
- Operational processes
- Measurements, analyses and improvement
- Food defense plan
IFS Food has just issued an update, IFS Food V7, released on October 6, 2020 and scheduled to replace the existing version on July 1, 2021. This is an ideal moment to consider the benefits of certification or to learn about and prepare for an audit according to the new standard.
Are you looking for more information on the new iteration IFS Food V7? Read our infosheet!
To meet the increasingly high expectations of consumers when it comes to food quality and safety, IFS Food provides an internationally recognized standard for the certification of food producers and enables a consistent control of food quality along the entire food chain.
Gain from our expertise
- We are authorized IFS Food auditors with many years of experience in the food industry
- We have over 1,000 specialists in over 40 standards and can easily provide support in multiple fields.
- As your reliable partner and trusted advisor, we offer solution-oriented services with transparent pricing.