Environmental Due Diligence
Professional environmental site assessments and compliance audits
Before making purchases or investments in new properties or industrial sites it is imperative to fully understand your environmental risks. Only through proper environmental due diligence that investigates potential liabilities, renovation needs and hidden costs can you make informed decisions.
- Expert appraisals of the environmental aspects of properties and investments
- Informed decision making that saves money
- Reduced investment risks
- Phase I: We identify and assess potential risks
- Phase II: We investigate and assess substantial risks in detail
- Assessment of risks or vulnerabilities related to location
- Contamination and hazardous substance detection, both in structures and soil
- Assessment of the ecological sensitivity of the current usage
- Review of relevant environmental laws
- Assessment of permit needs and status
- Evaluation of operational organization and environmental management
- Other topics as needed, i.e. occupational safety, operational safety, etc.
- We are environmental due diligence experts.
- We have a thoroughgoing knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
- We specialize in environmental site assessments and compliance audits.