Preparing your products to be marketed and sold internationally can be a complex process. There can be numerous standards, regulations and requirements to meet that are different in each country. To help you navigate through this jungle and to manage your international product approvals smoother, we have created a digital solution to simplify and optimize the process: DEKRA TACS4 ONE. This Global Market Access (GMA) online platform digitalizes testing and certification processes of your products, offering multiple functionalities to help you save time and effort.
By using DEKRA TACS4 ONE you can easily manage your GMA projects:
- Follow up on the status of your GMA projects in real-time.
- Receive automatic notifications on changes and updates on standards, regulations and further relevant news.
- Visualize complex information in a simplified manner and at a glance.
- Access to a digital library of your certificates and test reports.
- Manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Keep track of every step of the process.
- Receive alerts of your expiring certificates before expiration dates.
- You can use this digital platform free of charge if you test and certify your products for GMA at DEKRA.
DEKRA TACS4 ONE offers you additional GMA solutions for products integrating wireless technologies:
• Find out what regulatory & approval requirements your wireless products must comply with in the countries where your product will be sold: DEKRA TACS4 ONE offers you a complete database on Regulatory & Approval requirements for products with wireless technologies. In this database, you can find out which requirements your products need to meet to be sold in countries and regions worldwide.
- Get access to technical information on regulations and standards of wireless technologies.
- Select countries, technologies and frequency bands.
- Download country reports of their regulatory and approval requirements.
- Get access to information on type approval regulations, including packaging and user manual requirements.
- Access the FAQs section.
- Subscribe to this service for a fee.
• Stay up-to-date on news and updates on wireless technologies: Via DEKRA TACS4 ONE you can also subscribe for a fee to a Regulatory & Approval newsletter service about global regulatory news related to wireless technologies. This way, you can easily stay informed on the latest updates you need to consider and implement before marketing your products worldwide.