Safety Expert on Site
On-site support for safety issues delivered economically and reliably
The presence of a knowledgeable and certified (where applicable) safety officer on location to manage, coordinate and make recommendations on safety-related topics reduces the risk of incidents and ensures regulatory compliance. An external specialist can be the right option if your needs are very specific or limited to a well-defined period of time or project segment. A temporary consultant may also be a wiser investment than a full-time employee, providing flexibility, objectivity and cost-effectiveness.
- Access to just the right safety expertise for your organization, site or project
- An economical, flexible solution to meet your health and safety needs
- Incident reduction, safety compliance and objective advice
- Plan, implement, coordinate and supervise site-specific safety programs according to your policies and procedures.
- Serve as the most senior manager on-site for safety matters.
- Assist with hazard detection and recommend corrective measures (risk assessments).
- Oversee implementation of safety measures.
- Coordinate with medical experts, environmental or compliance officers and conduct relevant safety walks and meetings.
- Compile and maintain required documentation related to HSE.
- We are respected internationally for our safety expertise.
- We have an exceptionally diverse and experienced staff of safety experts.
- We specialize in providing customized, reliable safety solutions.