Increased trust in your company through sustainability reporting
Alongside the annual report, sustainability reporting is now the most important element of corporate information policy. By providing your sustainability information, you strengthen consumer confidence and actively drive the mindful use of resources.
- Objective overview of your current commitment and an awareness of your key sustainability issues
- Provision of technical and organizational knowledge based on all three sustainability pillars (economic, environmental, social)
- Optimization suggestions to improve your sustainability performance
- Enhanced image based on improved social and environmental management
- Early preparation for increasingly comprehensive reporting requirements in the SME sector
- Preparation of legally compliant, comparable and transparent sustainability reports
- Compliance with a wide range of reporting standards and frameworks (e.g. German Sustainability Code (DNK), Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), UN Global Compact, UN Sustainable Development Goals)
- Joint selection of a suitable reporting standard
- Identification and compilation of essential topics and information
- Identification of gaps and potential for improvement (gap assessment)
- Recommendations for future processes and measures
- We have extensive experience in sustainability reporting according to all recognized standards.
- We are an official DNK training partner and DNK mentor.
- We know the problems and challenges of our clients regardless of their industry or size.
- With our tailored consulting, we support you from the outset all the way through to a recognized sustainability report.