Accredited Cyber Security Certification Services
Third-party certification provides accredited and independent proof that the product and processes comply with globally recognized security requirements and standards.
About Cyber Security Certification
Our cyber security certification experts provide our customers with the peace of mind that their hardware and software products comply with globally recognized security requirements and standards. Our dedicated and experienced team of more than 40 security evaluation engineers have a focus in excellence as the main trust and assurance provider through rigorous and transparent evaluation and testing processes.
The company has an extensive portfolio of services and customers, from Certification Bodies to Product Developers, Consultancy Companies and Evaluation Facilities.
DEKRA’s cyber security certification services cover:
- GAP analysis and pre-evaluation services
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Training and workshops
- Consulting services for successful security evaluations
- Evaluation services:
- ISO 15408 / Common Criteria
- FIPS 140-3 / ISO 19790 (Cryptographic Modules and algorithms)
- LINCE – lightweight CCN methodology
- GSMA - NESAS 3GPP evaluations
- eIDAS regulation for Trusted Services Providers
- ESV certification
- ACVP certification
- Maintenance of the certificates
- Evaluation services for IT system or devices against a vendor defined security target or protection profile
DEKRA provides expert product certification services according to the international standards “Common Criteria”, the corresponding ISO 15408.
Common Criteria (ISO 15408) is the only globally mutually recognized product security standard worldwide and can be used to certify any IT system or device providing security functions. In some industries Common Criteria may be a market entry requirement or a specific security assurance requirement demanded by governmental regulations. Our team of project managers and evaluators sums up more than 100 years (and counting) of experience in such field. It demonstrates DEKRA’s commitment to global customers on reliability and cybersecurity.