Industrial Hygiene Consulting
Workplace hygiene consulting for a healthy workforce
The workplace can be a hazardous environment for humans. Exposure to toxins, physical stressors, poor air quality, excessive noise, heat or cold are just a few general examples of situations that have an adverse impact on human health and may be present in both industrial and office settings.
- Productive, protected and motivated employees
- Compliance with occupational safety regulations
- Reduced liability arising from unhealthy working conditions
- Respecting limits, statutory or otherwise, on factors such as noise, temperature, toxic substance concentrations, light intensity, etc.
- Evaluating conditions that influence worker health including air, light and noise
- Designing work spaces that promote good health
- Optimizing existing protective measures and evaluating their efficacy
- Occupational illness prevention
- Analyzing and improving work processes, procedures and organization
- Ergonomic consulting
- Planning new construction or renovation as well as investments in new machinery or facilities
- We are industrial hygiene consultants committed to promoting employee health.
- We have cutting-edge tools, abundant resources and extensive experience in the field of industrial hygiene.
- We specialize in designing innovative, customized solutions to industrial hygiene challenges.