Consulting on Legal Requirements for Trading Chemicals
Expert support in the fulfilment of legal obligations for the import and sale of chemicals
Detergents, adhesives, varnishes, lubricants: all these chemicals are available on the market in great variety. Although we interact with these products regularly in daily life, manufacturers must observe numerous legal regulations when importing and selling them.
- Comply with legal requirements, nationally and globally
- Ensure your products conform with relevant regulations
- Concentrate on your core business
- Strengthen customer confidence and stand out from the competition
- REACH registration required as soon as the imported quantity exceeds 1 ton per year per substance
- CLP notification, classification of imported hazardous substances
- Appointment of a dangerous goods officer for chemicals sales
- Safe storage according to TRGS 510 and AwSV
- CLP classification of the hazardous substance or mixture
- Label in accordance with the regulations on hazardous substances and other regulations in the national language
- REACH safety data sheet for hazardous substances and mixtures in the local language
- 24h emergency number for hazardous substances and mixtures at a poison information center
- Poison Center Notification according to CLP art. 45
- Appointment of a qualified person according to ChemVerbotsV for the sale of chemicals and toxic substances
- We have been advising companies on chemical law for over 30 years.
- We offer comprehensive services from one source.
- We help you to meet relevant requirements pragmatically and efficiently.