SVHC Management for Articles
Comprehensive compliance management for REACH and hazardous substances
The EU chemical law "REACH" requires manufacturers, importers and distributors to declare Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) for all kinds of products.
- A tailor-made compliance plan
- Quick and efficient conformity with REACH Art. 33
- Increased confidence in your products by customers and partners
DEKRA can also support with preparing the SCIP notification.
The presence of SVHC is closely related to product materials and ingredients, which our experts took into account when developing our SIM database. Using literature, expertise and laboratory observations, we evaluated more than 150 materials in which SVHC can occur and with what probability. This database is updated twice a year to include new SVHC on the candidate list, and new materials are added continuously.
Our REACH Compliance Management service supports companies as they gather information about SVHC in their products through a pragmatic, efficient combination of supplier evaluations, risk assessments and laboratory analysis. By integrating this approach into their processes, companies can be certain information is always up to date. Our globally recognized seal or certificate on the company homepage communicates to customers that our clients are dedicated to safety and transparency.
We also provide an opportunity to test your products for compliance with applicable legal requirements and limits. Our experts ensure that only requirements relevant to your product are specifically queried, e.g. those established by the Toys Directive or the Phthalates Directive.
- We have over 30 years’ experience advising companies on chemical law.
- We own an extensive database of materials potentially containing SVHC.
- We offer a range of services from a single source - from consulting to analysis.
- We help you meet requirements pragmatically and efficiently.