REACH and CLP Testing Services
Optimal safety and full REACH and CLP compliance
The European Union (EU) Regulation No. 1907/2006 (“REACH”) requires the registration, evaluation and authorization of all hazardous chemical substances, while the EU’s CLP regulation (EEC/1272/2008) governs the classification, labelling and packaging of chemical substances and mixtures.
- Comprehensive REACH/CLP services
- Guidance through this highly complex reporting process
- Laboratories outfitted to handle REACH, CLP, UN Transportation and explosible dust testing
- Tailor-made solutions, rapid turnaround and fast track service on request
- Melting / Freezing point
- Boiling Point
- Relative density
- Vapour pressure
- Surface tension
- Water / solvent solubility
- Partition coefficient
- Aerosol flammability
- Self-reactive substances and mixtures
- Flash point
- Flammability of solids
- Flammability of gases
- Flammability in contact with water
- Flammability in contact with air
- Explosive properties (including waiver statements)
- Liquid auto-flammability
- Solid auto-flammability (relative autoignition temperature)
- Self-heating substances and mixtures
- Oxidising properties (including waiver statements)
- Dissociation Constants in Water
- Formation of explosible dust and air mixtures testing
- We are a REACH Only Representative (OR) for non-EU manufacturers and our laboratories have been certified for Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and the International Organisation for Standardization (ISO).
- We are specially positioned to ensure that test data are dependable and acceptable to ECHA tailoring testing to a client’s specific needs and including waiver statements or screening tests to minimize unnecessary testing thus keeping testing costs to a minimum.
- We have an expert staff, internationally renowned in their respective fields and experienced in cooperating with regulatory authorities.
- We possess cutting-edge global testing facilities and have experience in modifying standard tests and developing new tests to generate the data and information that our clients need to assure the process safety.
- We have dedicated process safety laboratories in-house meaning we can directly support with all aspects of dust explosion testing, as now mandated in EEC/2020/878, for data on the formation of explosible dust/air mixtures, to be included within section 9.2.2 of a Safety Data Sheet.