Cybersecurity Certification Program for Electric Vehicles Charging Stations
Electric vehicle (EV) charging stations can be targets for cyber-attacks. At DEKRA, we have designed the world’s first cybersecurity certification program to evaluate and demonstrate the security of EV charging stations.
Ensure a secure EV charging experience for the end-user
- Securing access to the device from the Cyber Security Management System (CSMS) to the Wide Area Network (WAN) network by enforcing authentication and cryptographically protecting the communication.
- Protecting access to the configuration and firmware on the device by engineers through access control, logging configuration changes, and checking firmware signatures before installation.
- Protecting the device from exploits against software vulnerabilities through hardening, allowing remote updates, and requiring secure development processes at the supplier.
How we can support you
Key features of the certification:
- Most common cybersecurity standards: The security requirements of DEKRA's cybersecurity certification program are based on the most common cybersecurity standards, such as ETSI EN 303 645 and IEC 62443.
- Three levels of certification: The certification program is divided into 3 levels, where the security requisites are gradually rising.
- DEKRA Seal: Certified products will be granted DEKRA Seal to demonstrate that they meet the requirements of the cybersecurity certification program.
- Register for the Certification Program.
- We are the experts in cybersecurity testing and certification services and have been it for more than a decade.
- We contribute to developing cyber security standards and regulations by being members of standards organizations and industry alliances.
- We are a full-service certification partner supporting you to access markets worldwide.