Psychological Risk Assessment
Well-being for your team, resilience for your organization
Psychological ill health, including excessive stress, anxiety and depression are not unusual in today’s workplace. Such conditions are disturbing and disruptive for individuals and teams as well as extremely costly to companies. Not only do they drive absenteeism, they also lead to a lack of engagement, motivation and productivity when they affect employees who do turn up to work. The issue has prompted some governments to enact regulations intended to address psychological stressors, and ISO 45003:2021 provides relevant guidelines to follow as part of an occupational health and safety management system.
- A more motivated, engaged staff and improved productivity
- Fewer employee absences and less turnover
- An attractive work environment for potential talent
- Proof of your commitment to employee well-being
- The Basis package delivers an overview of existing psychological hazards and offers solutions for reducing their presence and impact. For small businesses, this version is available as a “check-up” option.
- With the Plus package, you receive targeted recommendations for improving employee well-being and systematically reducing sick days.
- The Premium package includes a tool for company leadership with a comprehensive data analysis reflecting the psychological condition of the workforce and with strategies for developing a stronger, more motivated and productive team.
- Science-based solutions: we provide quick, easy, economical and anonymous tools
- Expertise and experience: we know what to keep in mind and what leads to success
- Trusted advisors: we are at your side to answer questions and offer support