Human Performance Reliability Assessment and Services
Improved operational performance with our human reliability analysis
The higher your organization’s level of operational reliability, the greater your chances for success. Operational reliability, however, depends on human reliability, or the degree to which your team can work error-free. By understanding more fully how human factors such as decision-making, attention and habit formation can be influenced, you can create the conditions for increased human reliability.
- A workforce that makes better decisions and fewer mistakes
- A workplace that works with - not against - the human brain
- A competitive edge through higher operational reliability
- We analyze operations to identify reliability strengths and gaps that inform a collaborative and sustainable path forward.
- We align the organization and sites, establishing decision-making guidelines to rely on when competing demands are present.
- We apply neuroscience at the human/machine interface to reduce risk of error from Brain-Centered Hazard (BCH) exposures in the physical work environment. We modify existing tools to create Brain-Aligned SOPs™, permits, JSAs, Brain-Activating Job Training™, and Brain-Activating Leadership Messaging.
- We install rea-time reliability drivers, such as Making Safe Decisions™, Brain-Centric Leadership™ Seminar, and online and face-to-face fatigue education for leaders and teams to enhance Individual and team “right first time” capabilities.
- “All streams”: Foundational courses, designed so that employees at all organizational levels can start with a common understanding of the fundamental drivers of human performance reliability.
- “Brain-Centric Risk Management & Hazard Control”: Manage operational risk from the boardroom through to frontline work teams and individual contributors and establish aligned standards and decision-making paradigms, taking into account the neuroscience of risk processing and hazard recognition.
- “Reliability-Focused Performance Management”: Incorporate an understanding of how the human brain works into approaches to organizational culture, structures and practices that mitigate brain-centered hazards (BCHs).
- “FRMS – Fatigue Risk Management System Solutions”: Confront the problems and costs that arise from unchecked workplace fatigue and educate leaders about this phenomenon, help them mitigate it among their employees and tackle it at the source.
- We are experts with a passion for science and how it can change organizations for the better.
- We have proven tools that can have a transformative effect on human performance.
- We are specialists in human performance evaluation, behavior based training and cultural change.