Leader Team Care Map
Reflective leadership profiles
Behind every successful organization is an effective leadership team. Learning to tap in to the talent and expertise team members bring to the table involves opening up communication and giving individuals a voice.
- A more effective, communicative and values-driven leadership team
- An internal assessment of your company’s culture of care
- A company culture that promotes humanity, integrity and competence
- Leadership styles
- Humanity –empathy, fair treatment, support, and interaction with others
- Integrity –self-awareness, a sense of personal values, emotional stability, and openness to change
- Competence – ability to communicate vision, responsibility for role, influence on others, and reliability
- Authentic leadership
- Control of work
- Learning & development – individual and organizational
- The role of the HSE function
- Workforce engagement
- We are committed to creating sustainable change when it comes to achieving and maintaining a safe, healthy culture.
- We have extensive experience across a range of industries and know that fostering care results in reliability, productivity and improved performance.
- We specialize in creating unique diagnostic tools, such as the LTCM, that lead to better safety, efficiency and employee engagement.