Leader Care Profile
Assessing and developing safety leadership
Bill George said, “successful leaders lead with the heart, not just the head. They possess qualities like empathy, compassion and courage. They also have the ability to establish deep, long-term and genuine relationships where others trust them.”
- A healthy safety culture
- Improved interpersonal relationships
- Authentic leadership based on humanity, integrity and competence
- Humanity – shows empathy, treats everyone fairly, helps others grow and readily interacts with others.
- Integrity – is self-aware, shows personal values, manages emotions and is open to change.
- Competence – communicates vision, owns role, influences others, and follows through.
- We are innovators and have designed the Leader Care Profile tool based on our research into the skills that make authentic, effective leaders.
- We have valuable insights gleaned from years of experience with a cross-section of industries around the globe that inform our work in developing strong leaders.
- We specialize in pairing technical know-how and a scientific approach with strong relationships and skills that influence behavior.