Culture of Care Diagnostic®
Safety culture assessment - measuring performance with safety metrics
Safety is a universal value, no matter the industry. Complex regulatory frameworks attempt to ensure safe practices, and many organizations are motivated to make changes from within to protect employees, assets and the environment.
- Promoting a culture of safety and care at work
- Reliable protection of employees, assets and the environment
- Compliance with a complex legal framework
- Observation and audit: an assessment and diagnosis of safety culture with reference to six dimensions (authentic leadership, control of work, learning and development, communication, role of HSE, workforce engagement) against a five-stage maturity scale.
- Perception surveys, e.g. LTCM (Leadership Team Care Map), interviews and focus groups: targeted questions provide insight into the experiences of both leaders and employees in regard to the six dimensions and maturity framework as well as the cumulative impact of the elements included in the maturity scale.
- Diagnostic consultant: with full and unaccompanied access to the site, this expert attends relevant meetings and performs observations of work activities as part of objective evidence gathering.
- We are your trusted advisor in questions of safety culture, drawing on the know-how of experts from the behavioral science, technology and industry.
- We have an excellent global reputation and multinational presence.
- We specialize in providing reliable diagnostics and unique, tailor-made solutions.