ISO 22301 Certification
ISO 22301 certification - protecting business processes from critical events
Emergencies and disruptions can affect companies of all sizes.
About ISO 22301 certification
- Document verification with regard to the requirements of ISO 22301 for BCM
- Pre-audit: on-site stocktaking (optional)
- Preparation of the audit plan
- Certification audit
- Conferral of the certificate
- Monitoring and recertification audit every 1-3 years
Gain from our expertise
- We aim to optimally prepare you for possible disturbances and emergencies with our independent ISO 22301 certification.
- Our broad network of experts is by your side with many years of practical experience.
- You can rely on our expertise and know-how when reviewing your business processes and continuity management systems.
Main changes to ISO 22301:2019
- Optimization of Chapter 8
- Partial transfer of area-specific requirements to Chapter 8
- Reduction of documentation requirements
- Removal of references to risk readiness
- Clear requirement specification
- Business continuity plan to include employees in the event of an incident
- Clear separation between guidelines and requirements
- Focus on changes to the business continuity management system
All procedural transitions must be completed by April 30, 2023.
Transition requires a one-time, small monitoring or recertification surcharge.