ISO 45001 Certification
Ensure safe and healthy workplaces thanks to ISO 45001 certification
Modern occupational health and safety goes far beyond primary accident prevention.
With an occupational health and safety management system (HSMS), all risks that can result in work-related physical complaints or occupational disability are taken into account.
About ISO 45001 certification
In order to minimize operational risks for employees, ISO 45001 formulates requirements for comprehensive, modern occupational health and safety. Replacing the previously, widely-used OHSAS 18001 standard, ISO 45001:2018 has been in force since March 2018 and is the only international and independent standard for operational health and safety management systems.
Our experts certify your occupational health and safety management system according to ISO 45001 and consider all aspects of occupational safety - both those related to operational processes as well as those arising from work-related stress that can trigger mental illness.
Procedure for ISO 45001 certification
- Information and pre-audit (optional)
Information meeting (by telephone or in person), project meeting on site and preparation for certification, including document check.
- Certification on site
Readiness analysis with assessment and review of the management system description, review of documented processes as well as optional post-audit (review of corrective actions).
- Audit report and evaluation
Documentation of the audit and management system assessment.
- Certificate and seal
After successfully completing the certification process, you receive your certificate and the DEKRA test seal (with a maximum validity of three years).
- First surveillance audit
A surveillance audit of the practical implementation is conducted every 12 months.
- Second surveillance audit
Repeated auditing of the management system’s practical implementation.
Three years after initial certification, steps 2 to 6 are repeated in the recertification audit.
Gain from our expertise
- Our extensive know-how makes us your ideal partner.
- In addition to ISO 45001, we also offer appropriate certification services for the transition from OHSAS 18001 to the new health and safety management standard.
- We are a neutral testing service provider and have many years of experience in all sectors.
- Our auditors are on hand for you at numerous locations, facilitating on-site inspection of your HSMS.
- With our recognized DEKRA seal, you also significantly improve your competitive chances and build trust with your customers.
ISO PAS 45005 distills the lessons learned during the COVID-19 pandemic, establishing valuable guidelines for maintaining a safe workplace and protecting the health of your employees. An ISO PAS 45005 assessment audit is quick and easy, as our experts can add it seamlessly to another management system certification audit, such as ISO 45001. Learn more on our ISO PAS 45005 page or contact our experts today!