ISO 45001 Certification
Ensure safe and healthy workplaces thanks to ISO 45001 certification
Modern occupational health and safety goes far beyond primary accident prevention.
About ISO 45001 certification
- Information and pre-audit (optional)
Information meeting (by telephone or in person), project meeting on site and preparation for certification, including document check.
- Certification on site
Readiness analysis with assessment and review of the management system description, review of documented processes as well as optional post-audit (review of corrective actions).
- Audit report and evaluation
Documentation of the audit and management system assessment.
- Certificate and seal
After successfully completing the certification process, you receive your certificate and the DEKRA test seal (with a maximum validity of three years).
- First surveillance audit
A surveillance audit of the practical implementation is conducted every 12 months.
- Second surveillance audit
Repeated auditing of the management system’s practical implementation.
Three years after initial certification, steps 2 to 6 are repeated in the recertification audit.
Gain from our expertise
- Our extensive know-how makes us your ideal partner.
- In addition to ISO 45001, we also offer appropriate certification services for the transition from OHSAS 18001 to the new health and safety management standard.
- We are a neutral testing service provider and have many years of experience in all sectors.
- Our auditors are on hand for you at numerous locations, facilitating on-site inspection of your HSMS.
- With our recognized DEKRA seal, you also significantly improve your competitive chances and build trust with your customers.