ISO 27001 Certification
Sustainably improve your information security management with ISO/IEC 27001
Cybercrime is often the result of outdated technology, mishandling of confidential information, or virus-related security vulnerabilities. Protect yourself by optimizing your information security management system (ISMS) according to ISO/IEC 27001.
Your ISO 27001 certification at a glance
- Information and preliminary audit (optional)
Information meeting (by telephone or in person), on-site project discussion and preparation for certification including document review
- On-site certification
Readiness analysis with assessment and review of the management system description, review of documented processes and optional post-audit (review of corrective actions)
- Audit report and evaluation
Documentation of the audit and evaluation of the management system
- Certificate and seal
After successful completion, you will receive your certificate and the DEKRA test seal (with a maximum term of three years)
- First surveillance audit
A surveillance audit of the practical implementation is conducted every twelve months
- Second surveillance audit
Repeated auditing of the practical implementation of the management system
Three years after initial certification, steps 2 to 6 are repeated for the recertification audit
Your reliable and neutral partner for ISO 27001 certification
- Benefit from the many years of experience of our experts in the field of information security and the certification of management systems.
- Distinguish your information security management performance with our renowned DEKRA seal for strengthened customer trust.
- Save time and money with our combined certifications with other management standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or ISO 45001.