Incident and Emergency Management
Effective emergency preparedness and response procedures
No organization is completely immune to worst case scenarios. When they occur, fires, explosions, technical catastrophes, natural disasters, criminal activity and other devastating events endanger human life, destroy valuable property and can reduce a company’s resources to rubble. An emergency preparedness plan and effective incident management and prevention can help organizations avoid calamity and mitigate consequences when disaster does strike.
- Robust protections for people and property in worst case scenarios
- Confidence in your organization’s ability to confront extreme adversity
- A demonstrated commitment to health and safety that inspires confidence in stakeholders
- Identify and evaluate threats
- Advise you in organizational matters, i.e. establishing information pathways, identifying key positions and competencies
- Assist with the creation of plans for specific scenarios based on your organizational structures that include responsibilities, tasks and resources
- Help you design evacuation plans tailored to your location
- Plan and carry out evacuation drills
- Train and educate employees and key players
- Provide information and advice regarding evacuation technology
- Coordinate with relevant authorities
- We are an objective, respected service provider among industry leaders.
- We have a strong track record as safety consultants in a range of industries.
- We specialize in incident and emergency management and prevention.