Ensure compliance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was introduced by the EU and has been in force since May 25th, 2018.
Compliance is integral for every organization based in Europe or with European stakeholders. GDPR audits are a good way to ensure compliance since the GDPR is a new, complex and comprehensive regulation that impacts many functional areas within an organization.
About GDPR Audits
Our experts perform an objective analysis of the audited organization’s application of the regulation requirements. They also carry out analyses on the development of documentation related to personal data protection (registers, including the register of infringements, procedures) and on risks related to personal data security.
As part of the personal data protection audit, the following are analyzed:
- The nature of the data being processed
- Industry and type of activity
- Number of employees
- Employee characteristics related to data protection and processing
- The organizational and IT tools used in the company
Gain from our expertise
- Our experts have extensive knowledge and many years of experience in the field of assessing compliance with current and new regulations regarding the security of information on personal data protection
- Our international auditor network stands ready to assist you everywhere you operate
- Our portfolio contains over 40 accreditations and our services can be combined to provide maximum benefits