ISO 9001 Certification
Ensuring consistent quality with certification of your quality management system
Reliable quality management in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001 ensures consistently high product or service quality - regardless of the size, industry and orientation of your company.
Your ISO 9001 certification at a glance
- Information and preliminary audit (optional)
Information meeting (by telephone or in person), on-site project discussion and preparation for certification including document review
- On-site certification
Readiness analysis with assessment and review of the management system description, review of documented processes and optional post-audit (review of corrective actions)
- Audit report and evaluation
Documentation of the audit and evaluation of the management system
- Certificate and seal
After successful completion, you will receive your certificate and the DEKRA test seal (with a maximum term of three years)
- First surveillance audit
A surveillance audit of the practical implementation is conducted every twelve months
- Second surveillance audit
Repeated auditing of the practical implementation of the management system
Three years after initial certification, steps 2 to 6 are repeated for the recertification audit
Your reliable and neutral partner for ISO 9001 certification
- Our auditors have many years of cross-industry experience in the certification of management systems.
- Stand out from your competitors and strengthen your market strategies through successful certification with our recognized DEKRA seal.
- Take advantage of our more than 200 accreditations worldwide and combinable services to achieve maximum benefit.