ISO 20000-1 Certification
ISO 20000-1 certification for your IT service management
Information technology and associated service management processes play an indispensable role for most companies.
About ISO 20000-1 certification
- Service strategy
A strategy is defined to provide IT services according to the requirements of your customers.
- Service design
Fosters the development of new and the optimization of existing IT services.
- Service transfer
IT services are prepared, set up, and implemented accordingly.
- Service operation
This process ensures the effective provision of IT services and finds solutions to problems that may arise.
- Continuous service improvement
Through constant monitoring, optimization measures can be derived and implemented to improve the efficiency and availability of IT services.
- Definition of an ITSM policy and an IT service catalogue
In preparation for certification: definition of ITSM goals, selection of IT services and implementation of corrective actions
- Internal audit and management review
Coordination of the required resources and collection of suggestions for improvement to ITSM and IT Services
- Introductory talk
Examination of the general operational audit capability
- Level 1 audit
Rough examination of auditability, document review, planning the main audit
- Level 2 audit
Detailed inspection of ITSM structure, processes and documentation, measurement and evaluation of process performance
- Post-audit (if necessary)
Examination of deficiency corrections from the main audit
- Monitoring and recertification audit
Certification renewal after 1-3 years
Gain from our expertise
- Our experts provide you comprehensive services needed for ISO 20000-1 certification from a single source with fast, highly professional support from our team of competent and experienced auditors.
- We are there to help you and your customers in a world of growing demands and increasing transparency.
- We offer you the opportunity to be additionally certified according to other standards for management systems, such as ISO 27001, ISO 9001 or ISO 45001.
- You can also benefit from the advantages of combined certification.