ISO 20000-1 Certification
ISO 20000-1 certification for your IT service management
Information technology and associated service management processes play an indispensable role for most companies.
IT Service Management (ITSM) ensures the best possible IT services while meeting the needs of your customers. ISO 20000-1 certification documents the quality of your ITSM.
About ISO 20000-1 certification
We provide you with services for the certification of your ITSM according to the internationally recognized ISO 20000-1 standard measuring IT quality. In addition to identifying ITSM goals, key segments such as customer satisfaction and the availability of IT services as well as IT security measures or capacities are also determined. ISO 20000-1 mandates the consistent monitoring of the key segments and the continuous improvement of associated ITSM processes.
When implementing IT service management, the following five ITIL processes should be taken into account:
- Service strategy
A strategy is defined to provide IT services according to the requirements of your customers.
- Service design
Fosters the development of new and the optimization of existing IT services.
- Service transfer
IT services are prepared, set up, and implemented accordingly.
- Service operation
This process ensures the effective provision of IT services and finds solutions to problems that may arise.
- Continuous service improvement
Through constant monitoring, optimization measures can be derived and implemented to improve the efficiency and availability of IT services.
The following steps will lead you to your ISO 20000-1 certification:
- Definition of an ITSM policy and an IT service catalogue
In preparation for certification: definition of ITSM goals, selection of IT services and implementation of corrective actions
- Internal audit and management review
Coordination of the required resources and collection of suggestions for improvement to ITSM and IT Services
- Introductory talk
Examination of the general operational audit capability
- Level 1 audit
Rough examination of auditability, document review, planning the main audit
- Level 2 audit
Detailed inspection of ITSM structure, processes and documentation, measurement and evaluation of process performance
- Post-audit (if necessary)
Examination of deficiency corrections from the main audit
- Monitoring and recertification audit
Certification renewal after 1-3 years
Gain from our expertise
- Our experts provide you comprehensive services needed for ISO 20000-1 certification from a single source with fast, highly professional support from our team of competent and experienced auditors.
- We are there to help you and your customers in a world of growing demands and increasing transparency.
- We offer you the opportunity to be additionally certified according to other standards for management systems, such as ISO 27001, ISO 9001 or ISO 45001.
- You can also benefit from the advantages of combined certification.