Ergonomic Risk Assessment
Workplace assessment to promote a healthy, productive workforce
Ergonomics aims to optimize workplace processes, tools, systems and set-ups so that employees can work efficiently and experience less stress and fewer injuries, including Muscoloskeletal Disorders (MSDs). An objective ergonomic assessment of your employees’ work environment can help support their health and productivity.
- Well-designed work spaces for a safer, more productive workforce
- Detailed, easily accessible data for informed decision-making
- A flexible, customizable process that can be delivered remotely and globally at your convenience
- Increased morale as employees feel their needs are met
- Cost savings through reduced absenteeism, illness and injury
Expert advice with a digital component
- Review data and any previous ergonomic evaluations
- Determine the method of assessment (in-person, remote, hybrid)
- Get an understanding of the current state of your company
- Discuss ergonomic aspects of the individual workplaces during a visit or a video call
- With support from the DSP, analyze the data collected and identify risks
- Help you develop and implement an effective plan based on solid solutions
DEKRA Safety Platform
- Collect, analyze and access real-time operational data around the world in order to identify risk and make sound investment decisions.
- Enable smarter communication with a global reach, so that employees working in diverse locations and circumstances can contribute and benefit.
- Create integrated safety networks throughout your company to enhance and monitor your ergonomic efforts.
- We are a team of ergonomics experts working globally to provide sound and beneficial ergonomic assessments and advice.
- We have substantial experience partnering with companies of all sizes and sectors to optimize ergonomic factors.
- We specialize in designing and applying digital solutions to meet our clients’ needs