Process Safety Incident and Near Miss (or better Near Hit) Investigation
Improve your process safety performance by objective expert support in your incident investigations
Near misses (we like to call them near hits) provide a wonderful opportunity to identify gaps in your Process Safety Management systems and, therefore, improve them and prevent the occurrence of actual incidents or major events.
- Access to expertise, experience and testing under one roof
- Reliable expert opinions on a range of industrial topics
- Cost savings through timely case resolution
A thorough approach to process safety incident investigation
- Fires involving gases, vapors, aerosols or mists, dusts, powders, and solid materials
- Explosions involving gases, vapors, aerosols or mists, dusts, and powders
- Spontaneous and pyrophoric combustion
- Overpressures and hazardous material releases caused by thermally unstable materials
- Overpressures and hazardous material releases caused by runaway reactions
- Electrostatic discharges, and the consequences of such discharges
- Flammability, combustibility, and explosibility of materials
- Hazards involved in the transport and storage of dangerous goods
- Ignition source identification
- Unusual or unanticipated hazardous properties of materials
- We are a team of specialists in safety incident investigation.
- We have a network of laboratories and experts to provide necessary testing.
- We specialize in providing objective expert witness opinions required during litigation.