Process Safety Competence Development
Competence development is the key to solid process safety
Process safety competency is what organizations are striving for to reduce or eliminate process-related accidents and disasters. The drive toward competence development is powered by regulators, industry associations and companies themselves because it correlates positively with process safety performance.
- Effective competence development with consideration of individual needs
- Customized solutions and programs, tailored to your organization
- Competent process safety experts and experience-based advice
- Enhancement of process safety awareness for your workforce
- Process safety legislation and regulations
- Understanding process safety hazards
- Hazard identification and risk analysis
- Hazard mitigation and process safety management programs
- Working in hazardous areas
- Sensitize: we assess beginning competency levels and provide access to content
- Introduce: we provide instruction on topics needing attention, followed up by assessments
- Embed: we reinforce new information with practical training using real world examples and offer tutoring
- Maintain: we keep access to information open and carry out follow-up activities
- We have over 30 years of experience working with the world’s major process businesses.
- We offer competence development programs in all major international languages tailored to specific local requirements.
- We deliver our solutions through local DEKRA Process Safety Academy centers across the globe.
- We engage highly experienced process safety practitioners providing a high level of advice and experience-based answers.