Process Hazard Analysis (PHA)
Prevent and mitigate process hazards and safety risks with our expert PHA services
Effectively managing process hazards in the chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, metal, pulp and paper, wood, food, and process industries has wide-reaching benefits for all stakeholders, including the employees, contractors, and the public. A Process Hazard Analyses (PHA) helps prevent injury, loss of life, and property and environmental damage that can result from industrial activity and is a primary tool for compliance with regulations such as OSHA 29 CFR 1910.119 (e).
- Identification of error sources and estimation of probabilities of occurrence
- Process safety specialists with a strong industry background
- Compliance with regulations such as OSHA 29 CFR 1910.119 (e)
- Internal workshops to train employees to manage risk and be effective PHA leaders
- We are specialists in the entire field of process hazard analysis methods, including what-if checklists, hazard and operability studies (HAZOP), failure mode and effect analysis (FMEA), fault tree analysis (FTA), layers of protection analysis (LOPA) and more.
- We assemble our teams under the guidance of an experienced, knowledgeable leader, composed of members with diverse experience and expertise.
- We have offices around the world that focus on the client's situation and take a holistic and individual view of the PHA implementation.
- We offer our services in English, Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Arabic and Hindi.