ISO PAS 45005
Maintaining workplace health and safety during COVID-19
Among its many challenges, COVID-19 has required employers to adapt rapidly to a dynamic and dangerous situation. ISO PAS 45005 distills the lessons learned during the pandemic, establishing valuable guidelines for maintaining a safe workplace and protecting the health of employees.
- Inspires trust in company efforts to protect human health and wellbeing
- Development of an agile response plan for rapidly changing circumstances
- Reduced downtime of business and overall costs of incidents at the workplace
- Demonstrate that you are addressing risks related to COVID-19 using a systematic approach
- Be in line with the Sustainable Development Goals (3,8,9,10,11) of the United Nation’s
- Risk assessment
- Performance evaluation
- Improvements (Plan-Do-Check-Act)
- We are qualified auditors and experienced experts in management system certification.
- We have a streamlined process for auditing multiple management system standards, maximizing the benefits to our clients while saving them time.
- With more than 40 accreditations in our portfolio, our services can be tailored according to your needs.