ISO 22000 Certification
ISO 22000 certification: Ensuring safe food - from the farm to the kitchen table
The establishment of a food safety management system according to ISO 22000 is of considerable importance when managing risks in the food and feed industry.
Quality requirements have become more complex due to higher degrees of processing and increasingly diverse raw materials used in international food trends.
About ISO 22000 certification
The certification process according to ISO 22000 includes, among others:
- The establishment of a management system for food safety in accordance with ISO 22000 is largely analogous to the well-known ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards. This makes it much easier for certified companies to fulfil their legal obligations within the framework of product liability (organizational, selection, control, documentation and due diligence obligations).
- The focus is on the identification, assessment and control of all possible hazards to food safety. The transparent disclosure of all information from the entire production chain that is or can become relevant for safety concerns is also central.
- The implementation of a HACCP concept for preventive hazard analysis and definition of relevant control points is assumed, as are the concepts behind good manufacturing, good hygiene and good agricultural practices.
Gain from our expertise
- Globally recognized certification: ISO 22000 is valid throughout the industry and around the world.
- Low documentation and certification effort for integration into existing management systems.
- With a DEKRA certification according to ISO 22000, manufacturers and suppliers reduce their liability risk and prove themselves across all borders as a quality-oriented, reliable partner in the food industry.