The Making Safe Decisions® Solution
The Last Line of Defense for Human Performance Reliability
Cultivating strong leadership, a supportive culture and effective systems and processes reduces on the job hazards, but human error can still undermine workplace safety. Neuroscience provides insights into brain function that we have applied to enhance human performance and make organizations safer.
- A workforce equipped with the tools to overcome the brain’s tendency to err
- Leaders and employees able to take action in real time to prevent mistakes
- A safer organization with the ability to reduce risk effectively through optimized human performance
- Planning: We evaluate the organization’s exposure profile, review the safety activities performed by leaders and workers, and plan implementation, including key steps and milestones.
- Implementation: We manage and support implementation by focusing on communication and removing obstacles to success.
- Building capability: We educate frontline workers in 4 half-day sessions where they learn about the 3 steps essential to every action: seeing, thinking, and doing.
- Tracking progress: With leadership support, we measure progress so that the organization can see the changes taking place.
- Ensuring success: We help you devise a comprehensive and consistent set of sustainability strategies.
The Making Safe Decisions solution is designed for:
- Senior Leadership in organizations that are determined to learn why good employees occasionally make incorrect decisions.
- Safety Leadersand employees at all levels to learn the role of the brain and what they can do in real time to avoid unplanned events.
- We are a forward-thinking team of safety experts, specialized on human reliability.
- We have extensive experience in transforming organizations around the world.
- We specialize in innovative solutions backed by neuroscience.