The future of auditing
Are you ready for the future of auditing?
The general framework for audits is changing. Current developments such as technological change, digitalization, increasing demand for agile interactions, fast-paced business environments, and globalization have a great influence on the TIC (Testing, Inspection, Certification) sector. Computer-aided audit techniques can make a significant contribution to increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of certifications.
Solutions for current challenges in auditing:
- Computer-assisted audit techniques (CAAT)
- Telephone and video conferences
- Interactive web-based communication
- Remote access to documentation of the management system and its processes
- Digital audits mixed with reality solutions, for example, the use of Hololens spectacles or VR web application