Process Safety in the Semiconductor Industry
Risk mitigation and prevention in semiconductor R&D and manufacturing
As in every process and manufacturing industry, process safety in the fast-evolving semiconductor sector requires evaluation of all credible hazards to ensure safe operations. We support and inform semiconductor manufacturers in ensuring safety standards and preventing hazards to people and the environment.
- Fire and explosion prevention
- Safe manufacturing facilities
- Improvement of personal safety
- Compliance with applicate codes and standards
- Flash point
- Autoignition temperature
- Temperature limits of flammability
- Limits of flammability (lower and upper flammability limits) in air
- Limiting oxidant concentration (LOC)
- Vapor pressure
- Boiling point
- Melting point
- We prepare technical and operating personnel for the safe handling and processing of energetic materials in the semiconductor industry.
- We offer on-site audits of your production facilities in addition to laboratory testing services to ensure compliance with applicable national and local regulations.
- We specify safety-related devices of the production equipment, such as emergency vents.
- We ensure that protective measures such as mechanical mechanisms, gas detectors, or alarms are appropriate and proportionate to the degree of hazard in your facility.