Induction Plus ™ Workshop
Pre-mobilization workforce safety workshop
Induction Plus™ is a workshop designed to prepare employees at the start of induction required projects. It highlights safety expectations and educates participants on how risk perception varies among individuals.
The 4-hour long workshop balances information regarding on-site safety rules with an approach to compliance that emphasizes workforce contributions to a safe work environment. In addition to the usual induction, participants attain increased motivation.
This safety workshop is delivered by experienced trainers and is highly interactive, with practice sessions, reflective time and action planning. The expectation is that all delegates fully participate, contribute to discussions and generate output.
The key objectives of the pre-mobilization workforce safety training include:
- Understanding risk perception and how individuals bring their own assumptions to risk awareness
- Using case study analysis to reinforce hazard awareness by linking client rules to behaviors that make workers safe
- Planning what individuals need, and what processes ensure safety by visualizing the “perfect day” and minimizing human error
- Making a commitment to take action
|Awareness of how individuals bring their own assumptions to risk. A short video clip helps develop thinking within the theory of “Personal Probability of Risk Perception”.
|Using case studies, participants link the safety rules to behaviors that keep themselves and others safe.
|The “Perfect Day”
|Using visualization, delegates explore the components of a “perfect day” and consider how they would plan to be safe.
|Commitment to Action
|Participants use the information from the workshop to commit to actions that they can start doing, continue doing and stop doing to ensure the work environment is safe for all.
- We are a behavioral change consultancy striving for a sustainable improvement in safety outcomes.
- We influence the safety culture of an organization with the aim of 'making a difference for the better'.
- We specialize in delivering the skills, methods, and motivation to change leadership attitudes, behaviors and decision making among employees.