Coaching for High Performance™
An advanced workforce training that brings coaching skills to your organization
Your workforce should feel empowered to communicate freely and effectively on questions of safety or any safety topics. Our workshop equips your team with the skills they need to initiate strong coaching relationships and engage in productive dialogue about concerns, efforts and improvements, which may be required within the organization.
- An understanding of the skills involved in preparing and conducting effective coaching conversations.
- Awareness of individual capability.
- An understanding of how you can develop people for improved performance.
- An understanding of the skills that help transfer learning.
Our Workshop Structure
|Welcome and Introduction||General introduction from trainer followed by a senior member of the leadership team setting the scene for the learning over the next two days.|
|Aims / Objectives||These are as detailed in the learning outcomes.|
|Ice-Breaker||Delegates introduce themselves and take part in a short activity to break the ice.|
|Coaching with Purpose||Comparing counseling, training, feedback, mentoring and coaching.|
The 70/20/10 principle of memory retention.
How coaching builds capability.
|Skill Versus Will Model||Audit of your team’s skills versus will.|
Developing strategies to support your team’s improvement.
|The Process of Coaching – the GROW Model||Detailed discussion of each element of the model. Johari’s window.|
|Identifying Opportunities for Coaching||Exploring coaching “moments” – type of coaching and setting.|
|Skills for Effective Coaching||Discussion of CLEAR acronym.|
Feedback and staying on track.
|Having the Right Coaching Relationship||Explore the concept of “emotional bank accounts”.|
Understanding individual difference.
- We are a behavioral change consultancy striving for a sustainable improvement in safety outcomes.
- We influence the safety culture of an organization with the aim of 'making a difference for the better'.
- We specialize in delivering the skills, methods, and motivation to change leadership attitudes, behaviors and decision making among employees.