Awareness to Advocacy Assessment
Improving Safety Culture by Assessing Organization-Wide Integration of Safety Practices
Companies invest considerable time and money in an effort to improve their organisational safety culture. Rules, regulations and codes of conduct as well as educational programmes establish expectations and provide a safety framework, but do not guarantee adherence or the full integration of behaviours in everyday practice.
- A fast, economical alternative to full organisational culture diagnostics
- Results on how well your safety framework is integrated into everyday processes
- Improved safety behaviors and overall safety culture
- Employees show no safety awareness at first.
- Staff demonstrate safety awareness.
- Employees understand safe behaviors and practices.
- Workers' behavior reflects a belief in the organization's safety goals.
- Employees function as role models and influence safety practices through their actions and behavior.
- Company personnel have become advocates for safe behaviors and practices.
- We are pioneers when it comes to organizational assessments and diagnostics.
- We support you in your efforts with a comprehensive approach to organizational safety.
- We work closely with you, share our expertise and design tailored solutions.