Remote audits: Approach and best practices
Fast, safe and competent assessment with remote audits
Standard owners have made arrangements allowing for the expansion of remote audits to support businesses during this current time of crisis. Our comprehensive remote audits use fast, secure and interactive streaming technology to provide you technical expertise and practical assessment.
- IAF MD 1:2018 - IAF Mandatory Document for the Audit and Certification of a Management System Operated by a Multi-Site Organization
- IAF MD 4:2018 – IAF Mandatory Document for the use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) for Auditing/Assessment Purposes
- IAF MD 5:2015 – Determination of Audit Time of Quality and Environmental Management Systems
- DEKRA Management Systems Manual
After determining and confirming the audit approach appropriate to your specific needs and according to your available technology infrastructure, our authorized lead auditor works with you to establish which technical options and assessment methods will be used in the final audit plan.
Using reliable and stable voice and video communication and screen sharing capabilities necessary for a successful remote audit, our auditors conduct personal interviews, review documents and records and observe processes and activities according to your particular plan.
In addition to regular result reporting, our remote audit documents methods used and determines whether the audit was effective in achieving the objectives designated in your tailored plan.
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- ISO 50001
- ISO/IEC 20000-1
- ISO 13485
- ISO 45001 / OHSAS 18001
- EN/AS9100 series
- ISO 22000
- ISO/IEC 27001
- Easy access to our global network of experts
- Fast, secure and flexible assessment anywhere in the world
- Stay on schedule in extraordinary circumstances