- Sudden rupture and failure if the seat belt is damaged, incorrectly fitted or doesn’t work properly in a collision.
- If the seat belt system is not working correctly, the driver or passenger may not be held in position and could even be ejected from the vehicle in the event of an accident.
- The severity of injuries inflicted could be far greater in incidents where the airbags don’t work properly.
Warning Lights on the Dashboard
- Warning lights are linked to the engine or to safety systems such as ABS, ESP, lane assist, etc. A red light signals that the vehicle must be stopped immediately and repaired, an orange light means that the vehicle must be repaired as soon as possible.
- Theft of the vehicle may be easier.
- The device could block while driving if it doesn’t work properly.
- It is not possible to warn others of danger if the device doesn’t work properly.