GMP+ Certification for Animal Feed
High safety standards for feed production chains with a GMP+ certificate
The feed industry is an important part of the food chain since what animals eat plays a crucial role in the safety and quality of the food, we derive from them. The GMP+ certification system is precisely tailored to the animal feed industry.
About GMP+ certification
- GMP+ B 1 and GMP B 1.2: Manufacture, trade and services
- GMP+ B 2: Production of feed ingredients
- GMP+ B 3: Trade, collection, storage and transshipment
- GMP+ B 4: Road and rail transport and chartering
- GMP+ B 4.3: Code of hygiene for inland navigation
- GMP+ B 8: Manufacture of and trade in petfood products
- GMP+ BCN CEE: Additional requirements for Central and Eastern Europe
- GMP+ BCN QM: Milk
- GMP+ FRA
- Information and pre-audit (optional)
Clarification of open questions and determination of next steps, project discussion on site or optional pre-audit
- On-site certification
Document verification as well as verification of your GMP system and the implementation of your documented statements in day-to-day business
- Audit report
Results of our evaluation, and, in case of discrepancies, indication of optimization potential and post-evaluation, if necessary
- Certificate and seal
After successfully completion of the certification process, conferral of certificate and the DEKRA test seal.
- First surveillance audit
Every 12 months, a surveillance audit is carried out to check compliance with the guidelines
- Second surveillance audit
Re-examination after another 12 months
Within three years, steps 2 to 6 are repeated in the recertification audit.
Gain from our expertise
- We are experts in the feed industry.
- We have many years of experience supporting companies involved in the feed chain.
- We specialize in customized solutions and combined accreditations, including certifications in quality management (ISO 9001) and food safety (ISO 22000).