EV Sales Performance Improvement
Excellence in EV sales with blended coaching solutions
Electric Vehicles (EVs) are growing in popularity and rapidly becoming an integral part of modern life. To encourage these trends and boost EV sales, OEMs need knowledgeable sales teams who understand the product and can competently address customer questions and concerns.
- Educate your team about EVs and equip them with expert EV knowledge and sales skills
- Create a competent, enthusiastic sales team able to advocate effectively for EVs
- Save time and money with virtual learning integrated into participants’ daily routine
- Achieve an excellent ROI with sustainable EV sales improvement
- Why EV? The aim here is to understand the rationale for transitioning to electric vehicles, taking into account climate change, air quality, financial and operational benefits and more. Upon completion, participants are equipped to advocate for EVs and convince the skeptics.
- Background to the EV market: This session identifies the key drivers behind the transition to EV and its evolution globally and locally. Participants learn about market projections, governmental goals and regulations, legislation and incentives so that they can communicate confidently with inquisitive customers and provide them with solid advice.
- EV technologies: Understanding the various technologies and the benefits and drawbacks of each is the goal here. From hybrids, to pure EVs and fuel cell EVs, participants learn about the full range of electric vehicles, as well as the phrases and acronyms associated with them, so that they can explain what’s available to customers and make knowledgeable recommendations.
- Driving an EV: Participants gain first-hand experience of the benefits of driving an EV. This is essential for sales staff to be able to enthusiastically describe what it’s like to pilot an EV, including driving modes and range optimization.
- Charging an EV: The charging solutions for each vehicle type are thoroughly covered, so that sales staff can inform customers about their options as well as any applicable government grants or incentives. Participants will be able to speak confidently about home and public charging stations, rapid and ultra-rapid charging as well as help buyers take advantage of grants or incentives.
- Overcoming objections: This session outlines possible customer concerns and trains salespeople on how to respond effectively. Some of the issues addressed are anxieties about range and charging, battery durability, repair costs and safety.
- We are experienced, long-standing partners to leaders in the automotive industry.
- We have EV expertise and innovative tools for sharing it with our clients.
- We specialize in customized coaching and training solutions for global OEMs and distributors.