DEKRA Laboratory for Technical Textiles and Films at the International Trade Fair Techtextil
Manufacturers, users, and processors will meet together at the internationally leading trade fair for technical textiles and nonwoven fabrics to network and engage in dialog about new products and applications.
The DEKRA Laboratory for Technical Textiles and Films is a recognized, accredited, and independent testing laboratory with more than three decades of leading expertise in the field of membrane structure. It supports manufacturers and planners in the field of technical textiles in the development of project-specific measuring methods, testing facilities, and quality assurance as well as construction firms in the subsequent use of the products.
With a large number of spectacular lightweight construction projects worldwide, the DEKRA experts are also in demand on site: The specially developed membrane tension measuring device is used in assessment and inspection at the building and since recently also a specially equipped drone, with which even areas in the building that are hard to reach can be assessed from the ground.
- Presentation at exhibit: unique self-developed and built membrane tension measuring device for use on site
- The drone is newly in use at the building for assessment purposes
- Expertise in global lightweight construction projects
- Quality assurance in the production and assembly of technical textiles and films
- PÜZ and DAkkS-accredited laboratory tests
- Development of project-specific and individual measuring methods