DEKRA at Power2Drive Europe
14-16 June in Munich Stand B6.340
Ensuring safety, security and sustainability in the e-mobility and energy transition
As the EV market continues to grow in Europe, interesting topics on the rise are Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) technology and cyber security for EV charging stations. V2G technology enables EVs to exchange energy with the power grid, providing benefits for both individual drivers and businesses/utilities providers.
Vehicle to Grid Integration
Cybersecurity for EV Chargers
Book an Online Session with a DEKRA Expert
Could you use some guidance when it comes to e-mobility testing and certification? Book a free online session with our expert. Discuss your business case and get the answers to all your questions. At the end of this session, you know exactly what the best next steps are to realize your ideas and reach your goals.
- New developments in e-mobility
- Interoperability of EV charging stations
- End-to-end safety testing of EVSE
- E-mobility safety testing
- Our state-of-the-art e-mobility testing facilities
Visit us at Power2Drive
- Visit us at Power2Drive Europe stand B6.340
- Visit our session at the Next-Gen Batteries - Battery Fab Manager Day