Business Resilience Impact Assessment (BRIA)
Multilevel impact assessment to evaluate and strengthen business resilience
About Business Resilience Impact Assessment (BRIA)
Self-assessment helps you determine your current level of resilience. Made up of 40 critical questions, the self-assessment is divided into the following six sections:
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Supply chain & sustainability
- Compliance & risk management
Attention! Please do not use MS Internet Explorer!
The comprehensive BRIA strategy uses your self-assessment to develop a more detailed examination. It aims to determine whether your existing systems and processes are functioning appropriately to provide you adequate protection in a compliant and practical manner. In-depth BRIA evaluation is based on the maturity levels of the globally recognized CMMI® (Capability maturity model integration). Following the remote BRIA analysis, our accredited experts will provide you a written overview of your current resilience status, an outline of your strengths and weaknesses, and a list of recommendations for improvement in the seven aforementioned areas.
Our experts conduct comprehensive auditing on which you can rely. We provide effective consulting services to help you find the solutions you need to reach your goals. Our recognized professional training programs are tailored to your particular needs to ensure the strength and adaptability of your workforce.
- Our global network of experts is ready to serve you at any time, anywhere
- As a single-source provider, we save you time and money with flexible, tailored services
- We conduct third-party inspection for transparent assessment trusted around the world
- Our BRIA services increase your ability to operate during unexpected challenges
- We help you implement effective solutions to ensure continuity and resilience capabilities
- We provide you recognized verification of your business resilience